I am a Secondary school (High school) teacher of French and Business Studies. My husband works in Aircraft Finance. We have three great children (a boy and 2 girls) 5yrs, 2yrs and 4 months. We enjoy travelling and have spent time all around the world.
Lingue nelle quali si corrisponde
francese, tedesco, irlandese
Bicicletta / Mountain Biking,
Amanti del buon vino,
Amanti del buon cibo,
Yoga / MeditazionePiùMeno
Banche e Finanza
I bambini sono benvenuti
Autovettura non disponibile
|Qualsiasi periodo||France | Italy | Portugal|
Descrizione della casa che offriamo
Detached Spacious 5 Bedroom family home
Casa a due o più piani/ Prima residenza
Descrizione del vicinato e dei paraggi
Our house is located in the heart of the very attractive leafy residential suburb of Dublin called Castleknock. The area is extremely safe and well connected by both train and bus services. It is conveniently located (15 minutes form the airport, beside the M50 and 15 minutes from Dublin city centre). The village is connected to the fabulous Phoenix Park and boasts a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs.
Attività per il tempo libero
Servizi nei dintorni
I nostri consigli su cosa non perdere in questa zona
The following attractions are conveniently located nearby:
- Castleknock village shops, restaurants and bars are all a 5 minute walk away.
- There are a number of golf clubs between 3 and 10 drive away (Elm Green, Castleknock, Luttrelstown, Hollystown, Lucan, Hermitage)
- The Pheonix park is a 7 -10 miute walk away. The phoenix park is Europe's biggest walled park and is home to Dublin Zoo, Aras an Uachtaran (Irish Presidents house, walking, running and cycling trails, Farmleigh house and gardens, cafes and playgrounds.
- Blanchardstown Shopping centre is a 25 minute walk or short bus/taxi/drive away, which has a wide variety of shops and department stores as well as restaurants, bowling, children's activities, cinema and bars.
- The national aquatic centre is a 7 minutes drive and contains a numbers of pools (Olympic pool, diving slides, lazy river etc) and activities (gym and fitness) for adults and children.
- We are well located for access to the M50 motorway (2 minute drive away) which connects to all major roads out of Dublin and to Dublin airport (15 min drive).
I nostri ristoranti preferiti
Bar e caffè speciali
Luoghi particolari per lo shopping
Palestre o centri benessere
Gite interessanti da fare in giornata
Cosa ci piace, cosa non gradiamo… Ecco le regole in casa nostra.
We only expect guests/exchange partners to treat our house as they would their own.
Autovettura a disposizione
Tipologia di scambio