We are looking for an exchange in June (4.-18.06) and 2-3 weeks in August/September 2022 !
We are both highschool teachers and can only swap during german school holidays :-) BUT severeal times during the school year.
We live in a new 160 m2 eco-friendly 2 floor architect house with underfloor heating supported by solar collectors and a big green garden in walking distance to the biggest lake in Germany (20min by foot, 5min by bike) and the 3rd biggest in central Europe .
Visit three countries during your stay: Germany, Switzerland and Austria ... they all surround the lake. You can even go on a bicycle tour around the lake - it takes you one day, if you are very athletic ;-) ... if not, you will enjoy our E-bike! Visit the beautiful city Konstanz is only 20min by ferry or drive by car in 1h to Bregenz in Austria with it's amazing theater festival on the water in summer or to the stunning Rhein Falls in Switzerland. Even Bavaria with the Casle Neuschwanstein and Munich is only 2 hours away.
Here a listing of our rooms:
- a very big living room with open kitchen and dining room and cozy fireplace (also supports the underfloor heating)
- guest toilet
- a laundry room with a washing machine, a dryer, sink and a baby change unit
- a storeroom under the stairs with wood for the fireplace etc.
- study & guest room with a big and comfortable sofa bed and our water turtel :-)
- parent bedroom with a huge water bed, rocking chair, television,piano and dressing room
- 2 kids rooms: Leonards room with a double bed (fits 2 adult people) and Carinas room with a sofa bed and a childrens bed in the form of a whale (we can also provide a crib/babybed)
- 2 bathrooms!! the big privat PARENT bathroom which is only accessible from the parents bedroom. It has a infrared sauna, a large family shower, a whirlpool bath, a wide sink, a toilet and a bidet. The KIDS bathroom is accesible via the hall and has a shower, toilet and sink.
We have a big garage with 3 adult bikes , one of them is an E-bike with a bike trailer that fits two kids, two kid bikes, a cat car, surfboard etc.
There is a good working ventilation system in the whole house.
Every room and especially the living/dining/kitchen room has huge windows and great views into the green garden - no house opposit of us - just apple trees as long as your eyes reach and the river Aach! Left hand side is a very nice, shady and big children playground.
In our garden we have a large round pool during summer (366x84cm), a trompoline (3m), swings, a huge sandpit with a beach chair, a slide and loads of sand toys, a huge terrace with garden chairs + table, a hammock, a sun island, grapevine arbor, ...
We also have a raised bed where we plant salad, tomatos, cucembers, strawberries etc. ... you can harvest and eat what you want. Also the eggs of our quails!
House - 2 or more floors/ Main Residence