* Our home is very accessible to Sydney CBD ,Sydney Harbour, by car less than an hour. Good public transport into city by bus and ferry from Manly. Unique and unspoilt island location. Peaceful. Like stepping back in time.
* In Ku-ring-gai National Park. Magnificent scenery,waterways & bush.
* Interesting & friendly community
Hawkesbury River cruises, National Park
* Spacious, comfortable, air-conditioned.
* Outdoor patio for al fresco breakfasts & romantic candlelight dinners
* Private lounge with TV, VCR and loads of books & games
* Own private garden & patio with outdoor spa
* *1 King,2 Queen and 1 twin bedded room. (Own bathroom or en suite both with full size baths)
* * Activities
* Walking both on the island & on the western foreshores of the Ku-ring-gai National Park to waterfalls, lookouts, aboriginal carvings & unspoilt beaches
* Kayaking to beaches you can have all to yourself
* Cruises from Palm Beach on Pittwater, the Hawkesbury or to the Central Coast
* Surfing beaches, golf, tennis and shopping all within the area
House - 2 or more floors/ Main Residence