For trips and excursions into nature, we are very well situated: The near sourroundings offer a couple of nice places and walks to forest, grasslands and rivers.
You may use our bikes. Here a couple of ideas:
- starting from the Wernloch in Wendelstein to the Glasersberg
- Schwarzachklamm, a beautiful small canyon (5 km)....
After 30 min by car, you are either
- in the region Fränkische Schweiz (http://www.fraenkische-schweiz.com/bilderbogen/en.html ; motorway A9 to the north), or
- in the Altmühltal Nature Park (http://international.naturpark-altmuehltal.de/en/ ; motorway A9 to the south), or
- at the lakes of the Fränkisches Seenland (http://www.seenlandtourist.de/; south-west).
The city of Nuremberg disposes of a big variety of attractions in the field of monuments, museums, theaters, parcs, cafes & restaurants and a zoo with dolphins.
Also Munich (150km), Bayreuth (100 km), Bamberg (80km), Würzburg (120km), Regensburg (100km), Rothenburg ob der Tauber (90km)