Our family Beach house is a modern open style 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living, dinning and enclosed large patio with family SPA (Jacuzzi), A/C to large 5th bedroom and living areas, ceiling fans through the all house and patio. There is phone, wireless internet connection, a 42 inch plasma TV and DVD player in living area and in 5th bedroom, dishwasher, washing and dryer machines, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave; plenty room in and out for the kids.
The house is located in Rainbow Shores, 9 Esprit Drive, Rainbow Beach.
Set among secluded natural bushland, Rainbow Shores is located in Rainbow Beach, Cooloola Coast, on the northern tip of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia, on the unspoiled sandy shoreline between Noosa and the World Heritage listed Fraser Island, where the bush meets the beach and from:
• Beaches - 300m (absolute beach frontage, access by bush walking track)
• Rainbow Beach - 1.2km (wonderful beach walking or by road)
• Convenience Store - 1.5km
• Carlo Sandblow - 2km
• Coloured Sands - 3km
• Double Island Point lighthouse - 16.2km
• Inskip Point - 12kms
• Fraser Island ferry - 12.8km
• Dolphin Feeding at Tin Can Bay - 39km
• Tin Can Bay Golf Club – 39 km
• Train station - Gympie - 72km
• Hervey Bay (Fraser Coast) Airport - 130km (following the road, via Maryborough)
• Sunshine Coast Airport ( Maroochydore) - 150km (following the road, via Gympie)
• Brisbane Airport - 250km (following the road, via Gympie)
This is the place to discover unspoilt sandy beaches, rich, earthy scent rainforest walking tracks and wildlife, scenic lookouts, visit the coloured sands, and hand-feeding friendly dolphins in Tin Can Bay.
Many days trip can be organized from here to: untouched Fraser Island, Hervey Bay: particular hot-spot for the whales due to its calm, protected waters. It is considered one of the top whale-watching destinations in the world. "They don't come here for food. They come to mate, give birth and to socialise - there's a lot of frivolity and fun," said Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority's Mark Read.
A car is a must In Rainbow Beach and you can hire a 4WD if you want to experience beach driving.
Joe and I are semi-retired in our early sixties and love travelling around the world. Our backgrounds are Portuguese and we spend 3 to 4 month in Portugal each year.