We are a couple in our fourties with three lovely active boys aged 10, 8 and 1. We live in the south of France for the last four years, having relocated from London. We are a multicultural multilingual family that cares for the environment, loves travelling, cooking, cultural and outdoor activities.
Andre sprog der tales
Interesse i mad,
Kunst interesseretFlere mulighederFærre muligheder
Ikke samtidig bytte
Brug af bil ikke mulig
|10/07/2023 - 31/07/2023||Åben for alle rejsemål.|
|15/04/2023 - 01/05/2023||London, UK|
|15/04/2023 - 01/05/2023||İstanbul, Türkiye|
|15/07/2023 - 13/08/2023||London, UK|
|15/04/2023 - 01/05/2023||Barcelona, Spain|
Beskrivelse af vores byttebolig
Our family house is a lovingly renovated in 2019 Belle Epoque villa sitting in the heart of the green peaceful sought-after residential neighbourhood Cimiez.
Whilst in the quiet secluded cul-de-sac reached by a private road, the house is just a moment away from the bus stop and a picturesque boulevard easily connecting it to central Nice by a pleasant walk (20 min or 40 min to the beach), bus or car.
Our town house has high ceilings, lots of light and offers space across 4 floors:
- lower ground flour has a study, a stocked up kids playroom, a laundry room equipped with a washing machine and a drier, a toilet/bathroom with a shower and a bathtub;
- raised ground floor offers modern open plan kitchen with an island/bar, a cosy sitting area with a Smart TV offering Netflix, Amazon and Disney+ subscriptions, a dining room comfortably sitting 6-8 people and a guest toilet;
- main bedroom with a 160x200cm double bed, spacious closet and Juliette’s balcony with a garden view, a kids bedroom with 90x200cm bunk bed and a walking closet, a shared toilet/bathroom with a shower are all located on the 1st floor. Both bedrooms have light dimming curtains in addition to the shutters.
- a sea view terrace with a sitting area and kitchenette top the house.
Main levels are connected by an original marble staircase.
Outside we have a private paved outdoor area with a parking space for 1 large or 2 small cars, a 5x2m pool, a table shaded by a parasol, all in the relative privacy of a gate and sumptuous vegetation. The Tesla electric car charger is also available.
As a family house, it has pretty much all needed for a comfortable stay without or with kids (from baby) but please don’t hesitate to ask me specific questions.
Hus i flere etager/ Helårshus
Beskrivelse af omegn
Cimiez is a reputable picturesque neighbourhood well-connected by bus and within an easy walking distance to central Nice. The original settlement Cemenelum was founded by the Romans. In the late 19th century Cimiez became one of the favourite haunts of the rich and famous, notably British aristocrats, explaining the sumptuous Belle Epoque architecture.
The area is home to some of the most popular tourist sights in Nice which are either within short walking distance or a few bus stops away:
- Henri Matisse museum
- Marc Chagall museum
- Archaeological museum with the ruins of the ancient bath-house and an amphitheater
- a Franciscan monastery with an adjacent garden offering splendid views
- the Regina Palace Hotel, once frequented by Queen Victoria, which still dominates the Cimiez hill with its magnificent 200m wide façade.
There are also beautiful parks and numerous playgrounds incl those with water sprinklers such as Garden of Arenas with its shady olive grove, Parc Ratti, Parc Paradisio, Bellanda Garden.
Within a few minutes walk from the house, there are few grocery stores, two restaurants, a laundry, bakery, butcher shop/rotisserie, two hairdresser salons, two pharmacies, two banks with cash machines.
Vores lokale tips for muligheder, steder at besøge, mens du er i vor bolig
See neighbourhood description for attractions in the neighbourhood.
Central Nice us within 20 min walk and has plenty to offer - shopping streets, shopping mall, Opera and other theatres, more museums and parks, cafes and restaurants and of course the beach.
We will happily give recommendations for places and activities based on your preferences.
Hvad kan vi lide eller ikke lide. Her er vores ønsker og boligregler
We will ensure that the house is cleaned before your stay and will ask for a 60€ contribution to a cleaning fee at the end of your stay.
Upon request, we can give recommendations for a cleaner or a baby sitter to come during your stay, all proven and trusted people.
No smoking indoors or outdoors on the premises.
We might ask you to water our indoor plants depending on the length of the exchange.
The pool is not heated but given that it is in the summer it’s in the sun the entire day it can be comfortably enjoyed in both July and August. The main depth of the water is 150cm and there are three generous steps, at 30, 60 and 110cm below the water surface.
Brug personlig bil
Ferie boligbytte type